How would you use PLN with the intent to expand audience?

First, in my opinion podcast is a way to improve the audience to understand my blog and my idea better, which means to emulate a success story we need to know the details from the beginning. We need to choose a topic that we know clearly which is closed to our daily life.

Additionally, explore some of the security concerns to consider when developing an audience on any social media platform…

By analyzing the podcasts I had listened and watched, I thought every podcast need to attract the audiences and need to seek some new ideas to improve their own podcast.

To be more specific, a good podcast need relevant pictures, voices and videos. Podcasts with simple words and without colour cannot get people’s attention.

In addition, as for me, the podcast with a thoughtful question, a relevant anecdote, an appropriate quotation or a challenging statement can improve audience’s interest.

What are the concerns for individuals who become influential in a social space?

Nowadays, social media exists some security risks when people sign in, log in or post their blog and podcast.

When the podcasts develop on the internet, we need to pay more attention to keep private information from revealing. People also need to protect their important information among the social media world.

REFERENCE:

Woods, Bianca. “Building your own PLN: seeking new insights and ideas? Expand your personal learning network.” T+D, vol. 67, no. 11, Nov. 2013, p. 70+. Gale OneFile: Business, https://link.gale.com/apps/doc/A348998538/ITBC?u=uvictoria&sid=ITBC&xid=9daf4a31. Accessed 10 Oct. 2020.